Every day I wake up, I give all the glory to God. But, with Easter being this month I thought it was essential(remember that book) to dedicate this entire month of reading to Him.
Over my life I have heard a lot of people talk about, “oh, good karma is going to get you.” Two things. Karma may get you or whomever has wronged – but who do you answer to at the end of this temporary life? And second, Jesus already got what you think your karma needing friend deserves.
This is my reminder to myself that I always need to be working on my relationship with God, first and foremost. Before, any other relationship.
All we need in our lives is a lot of Jesus and a little bit of coffee!
“Try again, this time with me.” – GOD
- Seven Mile Miracle : Journey Into the Presence of God Through the Last Words of Jesus – Steven Furtick
- The Christian Atheist : Believing in God but Living as Though He Doesn’t Exist – Craig Groeschel
- Every Good Endeavor : Connecting Your Work to God’s Work – Timothy Keller
- Crash the Chatterbox : Hearing God’s Voice Above All Others – Steven Furtick
- Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions – Lysa Terkeurst